2 Channels of Tube Tone On each of the two microphone input circuits, you have selectable +48V phantom power plus variable input impedance, which can help you extract a wider range of tones out of a microphone -- try tweaking it on a ribbon mic! You can use any high-quality condenser, dynamic or ribbon microphone with the Pro MPA II.
For even wider variation of preamp tone and performance, operate the Pro MPA II at either a low or high plate voltage on the two integrated 12AX7 tubes.
Meant for Dual-Mono, Stereo, MS Recording -- You Name It Since the Pro MPA II microphone preamp can be configured for either dual mono or stereo miking, you have the flexibility to match the unit to your recordings and get optimal sound every time. Want to record acoustic guitar or drum overheads? No problem! The Pro MPA II is up to the task.
Selectable mid/side mic support makes it easy to capture pianos, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, strings, and more. Just hit the Mid/Side Matrix switch when you're miking in a middle/side configuration.
Big VU Meters Large back-lit analog VU output meters let you check input or output levels at a glance, and multi-colored LED arrays, with average or peak hold, provide a clear visual display of tube gain (warmth).
Built to Last The professional Pro MPA II looks sharp in any studio, production facility, or live sound setup. Housed in a standard 2U rackmountable steel chassis, the durable mic pre features easy-to-read white screen-printed text against a CNC-routed black anodized aluminum face panel.
ART Pro MPA II Microphone Preamplifier Features
- 2-channel tube-based microphone preamplifier
- Variable input impedance for flexible microphone voicing (150 Ohms to 2,400 Ohms)
- Selectable plate voltage for tweaking your tone
- Selectable +48V phantom power
- Large VU meters display input and output levels
- Backlit function switches shine brightly so you know when they're in use
- Low noise at lower gain settings
- Extremely low total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Wide frequency response
- Additional front-mounted instrument input jack
- Operates at +4 dBm/-10 dBv output
- Selectable stereo/dual operation of output controls
- Automatic instrument input selection
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.