Create drums, percussion, mallet, string, and other unique virtual instruments.
Chromaphone 2 is a must have for musicians and producers. At the turn of a few knobs you can become an instrument builder—shaping metal, carving wood, and stretching skins. Create and perform expressive, responsive instruments that have a real-life presence. Chromaphone 2 uses acoustic resonators to create drums, percussion, mallet instruments, strings, and other unique sounds. Drum skins, bars, marimbas, plates, strings, and tubes are combined into pairs and played by a configurable mallet and a flexible noise source.
A proprietary coupling technology that models precisely how vibrating objects interact and influence each other captures key acoustic behaviors of musical instruments resulting in a library of truly expressive instruments in a vast range of sonic colors. The resonators' material, tuning, and coupling parameters allow the creation of a wide range of instruments and sonic colors. Whether real, imaginary, or somewhere in between, Chromaphone 2’s rich, organic tones will help bring your music to life.
Melodies, Beats, and Unique Soundscapes
Chromaphone 2’s sound library includes an amazing range of expressive and responsive instruments. The instruments span from melodic pitched percussion to punchy one-shots and kits for rhythm tracks.
With Chromaphone 2 one-shots are no longer limited to the key velocity. Chromaphone 2 uses the entire keyboard range to modulate volume, mallet noise and stiffness, noise filter frequency, density, hit position, and coupling to open a whole world of expressive sounds.
Creative Drum Kits
Chromaphone 2 ships with ready-made creative kits where each note provides a new sound slightly different from the previous one. Over the entire keyboard range the sound morphs from bass drum to snare to hi-hat. Discover a mixture of electronic and acoustic qualities intertwined to form highly playable, addictive, and always fresh drum sounds.
The Perfect Stroke
In Chrompahone 2 you can shape the attack with the Mallet Module which provides the initial attack. Use the Amplitude and Stiffness controls to craft different type of sticks, mallets, and beaters, and the Noise parameter to bring texture to the hit. All can be modulated by keyboard velocity and pitch to provide great playing dynamics.
The Flexible Noise Source in Chromaphone 2 provides the sustain to your sound while the envelope generator and filters provide tailored excitation to complement impacts from the mallet. The density parameter controls the rate at which noise samples interact with the resonators from individual hits to a fully continuous flow. Loud or quiet, bursting or evolving, this noise source is the key to unusual and creative effects you can create with Chromaphone 2.
- Factory library with over 600 production-ready sounds classified for fast and intuitive exploration
- Drumhead resonator reproduces precisely how a real drumhead vibrates
- Envelope mode equipped with an AHD mode for carving precise one-shots
- Noise filter bank tailored with a 10-band filter bank for fine control of the tone
- Low-cut filter Resonators complemented with a low-cut filter
- Arpeggiator adds motion and gives a new perspective to sounds
- Source mixer for fine control to shape attack and sustain with precision
- Compressor and equalizer perfect to add punch and definition to your sound
- Limiter protects your ears and monitors while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics
- Streamlined interface , redesigned from the ground up
- Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files
- Overhauled effects reinvigorated and polished,
- Backward compatible with Chromaphone 1 presets
Design the most unusual organic sounds and textures you can imagine with Chromaphone 2!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.