- Symphony I/O Chassis
- 2x6 Analog I/O, 8x8 Optical I/O, AES I/O
- Direct Connect to Symphony 64 PCIe Card
- Direct Connect to Intel Mac via USB
- Direct Connect to Pro Tools HD/HD-X
- Optional Thunderbolt Connectivity
The Symphony I/O 2x6 fromApogee is a two analog input, six analog output digital audio converter, consisting of the Symphony I/O Chassis and the A2x6 input/output module. The I/O module also features two channels of coaxial S/PDIF input and output, two channels of AES/EBU I/O, and eight channels of ADAT Lightpipe I/O, with support for SMUX higher rate audio.
The Symphony I/O Chassis provides two module slots for a variety of digital audio conversion options with one already being filled with the included module. The front panel of chassis presents the visual feedback needed to monitor levels, sample rate and clock status, along with the controls required to adjust gain and output levels.
The converter has multiple connectivity options that include direct connection to a Symphony 64 PCIe card, a USB equipped Intel Mac, or to Avid's Pro Tools HD and HD-X systems. With the addition of the optional Symphony 64/Thunderbridge interface, the system acquires direct connectivity to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac computer. Additionally, the unit can function standalone.
The analog output requires an optional breakout cables, available in various configurations to suit individual requirements.
- Two input/output module slots (one already filled with the A2x6 module)
- Ethernet connector
- USB 2.0 connector
- Two Symphony PC-32 ports for direct connection to Symphony 64 PCI card and Pro Tools core card
- Wordclock I/O and LoopSync I/O
- Wordclock termination switch
- Sixteen, 10-segment meters
- Two multi-function encoder knobs
- OLED GUI provides function selection and function adjustment and Audio Interface Mode (AIM) selection
- Two 1/4" headphone outputs
- Seven-segment sample rate display
- Clock source display
- Meter source display
- High-performance, temperature controlled fan
- Two balanced inputs on female XLR connectors
- Six balanced outputs on a 25-pin D-sub connector
- Two channels of up to 192 kHz coaxial S/PDIF input and output
- Two channels of AES/EBU input and output
- Eight/four channels of ADAT Lightpipe input and output (44.1-48/88.2-96 kHz)
- Connect microphones via external microphone preamps
- Connect guitars via DI boxes or external mic preamps
- Connect keyboards directly to Symphony I/O
- Ultra low latency conversion
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.