The MiC 96K has a multicolor LED display that illustrates input level and device status, giving a visual reading of your input levels. It has an all-metal, die-cast zinc body and a side-mounted gain control knob for quick adjustments of your levels. Apogee includes both a 30-pin and Lightning cable in addition to a standard USB cable, tabletop stand, and mic stand adapter, allowing you to get started recording to your Mac or iOS device right out of the box.
- MiC 96k is a digital microphone designed to deliver studio-quality recording you can take anywhere. Use MiC 96k to record vocals, spoken word, acoustic guitar, piano, drums, and more. Inspired by revered and classic microphones, MiC 96k is designed to provide excellent sound and be easy to use with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac
- Three Products in One
- MiC 96k combines a microphone, microphone preamp and an A/D converter into one compact device. Apogee has carefully designed each part of MiC 96k to deliver low noise and a high-quality signal
- High-Definition Recording
- Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz studio HD recording for high fidelity
- Works with iOS and Mac.
- Direct connection with Lightning or 30-pin iOS devices (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) and USB connection to Mac
- For iOS & Mac
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit Conversion
- 30-Pin & Lightning Compatible
- Multicolor LED Input Meter
- Plug-and-Play Setup
- Includes Lightning & 30-Pin Cables
- Includes USB Cable
- Includes Table Top Stand & Stand Adapter
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.