The Antelope Eclipse 384 A-D/D-A converter will boost your sound quality, while maximizing your productivity. Inside the Eclipse 384's jewel-like - yet roadworthy - chassis, you get 384kHz converters clocked by separate 64-bit DSP Trinity-level clocks. You also get a flexible monitoring system that employs 0.05dB accurate gold-plated relay attenuators and provides speaker switching, bass management and cue mix functionality with integral talkback. If you're a mastering or mixing engineer who demands the best, you should check out the Antelope Eclipse 384 A-D/D-A converter.Antelope Eclipse 384 A-D/D-A Converter at a Glance
- Supreme audio quality and boosted efficiency
- Ideal for live applications as well as the studio
- The finest components and build quality
Supreme audio quality and boosted efficiency
The Eclipse 384's unique dual-domain clocking system facilitates natural-sounding analog-based sample rate conversion. The 384's integral patching and routing capabilities make monitoring of both analog and digital sources dead-simple, and enable you to sidestep distortion, jitter, and cable noise. By jettisoning a slew of input/output stages and the power supplies of various separate devices, your noise floor can be radically lowered and your audio quality considerably enhanced.
Ideal for live applications as well as the studio
The Antelope Eclipse 384 A-D/D-A converter is invaluable in live situations as well as the studio. With master clocks becoming de rigueur for use with digital consoles and recording gear at live shows, the Eclipse 384 can be a lifesaver. You can generate sync reference for up to four different devices, while using the main D/A for backing tracks, the A/D with multiple digital outputs feeding redundant recording devices, and monitor DAC to check the recording after digital conversion.
The finest components and build quality
The Antelope Eclipse 384 A-D/D-A converter employs only the finest components. With 64-bit DSP Trinity-level clocking, 0.05dB accurate gold-plated relay attenuators, and a Burr-Brown D/A conversion chip, the Eclipse 384 is loaded for bear. With top-drawer componentry, innovational design, and jaw-dropping performance, this is a component that will find itself in many a world-class studio - perhaps yours!Antelope Eclipse 384 A-D/D-A Converter Features
- 64-bit DSP Trinity-quality clocking
- Oven-controlled oscillator
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.001 ppm stability
- Two independent sample rates
- Varispeed capability of +/- 200 cents
- 10M atomic clock input
- 384 kHz A/D & D/A converters
- A/D Dynamic Range of 124dB; D/A Dynamic Range of 129dB
- Burr-Brown D/A conversion chip
- Two bypassable A/D inserts
- Custom USB 2.0 chip streaming up to 480 Mbits
- Three sets of switchable monitor outs
- Second dedicated monitor D/A
- Bass management with LFE output
- Precise input and output peak meters
- Talkback and cue mix functions
- Relay volume attenuator matched to 0.05 dB
Upgrade your studio with the Antelope Eclipse 384 A-D/D-A converter!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.