With the popularity of Amptweaker's smaller footprint JR series, we're now adding bass and guitar versions of our Fuzz pedals....introducing TightFuzz JR™, Bass TightFuzz JR™, BluesFuzz JR™, and Bass BluesFuzz Jr™. These pedals share most of the tone-tweaking features available on their larger counterparts, while eliminating effects loops, lit controls, battery switches and boost features that some players don’t need in order to shrink down the size and weight.
Derived from our Pro series, the Tight control and Fat switches were re-configured into a 3-position Fat/Normal/Tight switch to dial in the attack of the notes from thick and heavy to aggressive and chunky. On the TightFuzz models, an EQ switch provides 60's, 70's, or 'Now' tones, and there's also a Germanium/Silicon switch to change the output transistor for warmer or brighter/high gain distortion. The same automatically adjusted bias on the Fuzz controls keeps the sweet spot at hand, and is especially nice for cleaner tones. And of course the popular Dry Low control is included on the Bass TightFuzz JR.
The original 49 piece limited edition BluesFuzz has been converted into both guitar and Bass JR models, and on these there's a Boost switch for a bit heavier fuzz, as well as a Mid control that helps you dial in the all important midrange tone. As before, these models use lower gain germanium transistors, so they're excellent for cleaner bluesey tones. The bass version is tweaked for a lower EQ positions, and includes our popular Dry Low control to blend in clean lowend.
The pedals all include true bypass switching, 9-18VDC operation for heavier to cleaner, more dynamic tones, and a thumbscrew- removable bottom plate with special holes to even accommodate tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods.
- Tone, Volume & Fuzz control that automatically adjusts bias for better clean toness
- Fat/Normal/Tight switch to adjust the guitar's attack.
- Germanium/Silicon transistor switch on TightFuzz models for different gain and tone
- 60's/70's/Now EQ/gain switch on TightFuzz models
- Boost Switch on BluesFuzz models
- Mid EQ on BluesFuzz models
- Dry Low knob on bass versions adds dry lowend to blend with distortion
- True Bypass switching
- Runs on 9V to 18V batteries or supplies–9V sounds heavier, more compressed, while 18V is more open and less distorted.
- Thumbscrew removable bottom with holes for tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods
- Current: 11mA with at 9V, 15mA at 18V
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- BATTERIES/SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED
- Weight: 9 ounces, Dimensions: 2.7"W X 4.65"D X 2"H
- Made in the USA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.