The small-format Allen & Heath Xone:K2 DJ MIDI controller puts a ton of knobs, buttons, and sliders at your fingertips, plus a handy 4-channel audio interface. An included case doubles as a stand, elevating the Xone:K2 to the height of a standard DJ mixer. It also includes Allen & Heath's X:LINK protocol, which allows you to daisy chain the Xone:K2's MIDI and power with other X:LINK-equipped gear via a single Cat 5e ethernet cable. If you want massive functionality out of a portable DJ MIDI controller, then the Allen & Heath Xone:K2 is an excellent choice for you.Allen & Heath Xone:K2 DJ MIDI Controller at a Glance
- Loaded with MIDI controls and ready to connect with the gear you already have
- Totally customizable layout is a serious controlerist's playground
- Built-in USB 4-channel audio interfaces lets you travel light
The Allen & Heath Xone:K2 may have a small footprint, but that's the only scaled-down thing about this fully loaded MIDI controller. Just on the surface, the Xone:K2 gives you a total of 12 analog pots, 6 encoders with push switches, four linear faders with firmware-based soft takeover functions, and 30 backlit soft buttons. All of these controls feel absolutely wonderful too. The Xone:K2 controller also comes with a complete set of preset layouts, so you can plug it in and start using it with your favorite DJ software, right out of the box.Totally customizable layout is a serious controllerist's playground
Presets are great if you're just getting started, but if you've been using controllers in your rig for a while, you might be wondering how the Xone:K2 will fit into your setup. Don't worry, this Allen & Heath built the Xone:K2 to be about as flexible as a controller can get. Not only can you map out all of the Xone:K2's controls, making it instantly compatible with any software that uses MIDI, you get three latching layers. That means the Xone:K2 effectively puts a total of 171 MIDI controls at your fingertips. What's more, each soft button has red, amber, and green LEDs under it, so you never have to guess what layer you're on.Built-in USB 4-channel audio interfaces lets you travel light
If you're putting together a lightweight, small footprint DJ rig, then you're really going to appreciate the Allen & Heath Xone:K2 controller's built-in USB audio interface. In addition to a 1/8" headphone output on the front of the Xone:K2, there's also a pair of RCA jacks on the back that are fed by a second set of channels. In other words, the Xone:K2 comes equipped with all of the outputs you need for both a headphone cue and a set of mains.Allen & Heath Xone:K2 DJ MIDI Controller Features
- Compact universal MIDI controller that's perfect for software-based DJing
- Flexible MIDI layout lets you control any MIDI-based software
- Included layout presets give you control over many popular software systems, right out of the box
- 12 x analog pots 6 and x encoders with push switches give you tons of control over continuous parameters
- 4 x linear faders with firmware-based soft takeover functions
- 30 x backlit soft buttons with red, amber, and green LEDs give you the feedback you need
- 3 x programmable latching control layers give you a total of 171 MIDI controls
- Built-in 4-channel audio interface gives you all of the outputs you need to DJ
- Allen & Heath's X:LINK protocol lets you daisy chain MIDI and power with other X:LINK-equipped devices via Ethernet cable
- Included carrying case doubles as stand, elevating the control surface to the height of most DJ mixers and turntables
Get tons of control over your favorite DJ software with the Allen & Heath Xone:K2 MIDI controller!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.