This 4th generation MixWizard console now has the option to fit a multichannel USB interface with high quality 16 channel soundcard for easy multitrack recording and 2-track playback.
If you're looking for professional grade, all-purpose analogue mixers in a compact, rack mountable frame, the MixWizards continue to set the bar.
FoH / Monitor / Dual ModeIn FoH Mode, the 4 groups with inserts, 100mm faders and XLR outputs can be routed and panned to the LR mix for flexible sub-mixing. The main LR mix has inserts, separate left and right faders, and XLR outputs to feed the main speaker system. EQ and signal processing can easily be inserted on group and main outputs.
In Monitor Mode, the aux mixes are routed to the group and LR faders, inserts and XLR outputs. The AFL and PFL system is switched to the Mono output to provide an engineer's wedge output. In essence, it's a perfect 6-mix monitor console with additional outputs available from the group busses via the aux master controls.
In Dual Mode some auxes can be used as monitor mixes and some sub-grouping can be used along with the main LR outputs, allowing the engineer to run FoH sound and some Monitor mixes from the same console.
Allen and Heath MixWizard WZ4 14:4:2 USB Mixer Features
- 19" Rack mountable
- 10 mic/line inputs with balanced XLR/TRS jack, insert and direct output
- 100mm faders
- Reverse switches swap the function of the group and aux masters in Monitor or Dual Mode applications
- 6 Aux sends
- switchable pre/post fade
- 4 Audio groups
- 2 Dual Stereo inputs with separate gain and ON switches allowing inputs to be selected independently or mixed together
- 4 band EQ with 2 swept mids
- 6x2 Matrix for providing feeds for in ear monitors, delay speakers, video, broadcast and more
- Oscillator and Pink Noise generator for line-up and speaker testing
- Tri-colour, 12 segment bargraph metering
- +48V Phantom Power
- Signal and Peak LEDs
- Talkback Mic XLR with trim
- Lamp socket
- USB multitrack recording option
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.