We released the first Radical Delay pedal way back in 2015 as an homage to the tones and aesthetic of the 1980s. We were shooting for video games, neon nights, and maybe a hint of ALF.
It’s now 2019, and according to conventional wisdom we should be fighting with replicants in the streets and competing in futuristic running-based game shows.
Since that stuff hasn’t quite happened yet, we thought it might be time to update the Radical Delay to our Neo Series platform and give it a bit of a makeover at the same time.
Inside you’ll find the same great delay and special effects that made the earlier Radical Delay pedals so fun, plus a few new twists. Outside, we’ve added some teal and chrome, and intensified the laser grid for your enjoyment.
Radical Delay DX features six delay modes, all of which are adjustable to play from 16kHz down to 1kHz bandwidth using the CLOCK knob.
The maximum delay time varies by mode and clock rate, but it varies from 680ms to over 5000ms. Yep, that’s over 5 seconds of delay time, but it sounds terrible. It’s gross. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- MOD: Digital delay with modulation. Tweak controls the mod depth and ALT controls the mod rate.
- BEND: Pitch shifted delay. Tweak selects the interval (-12, -7, -2, -1, detune, +1, +2, +3, +4, +5, +7, +12) and ALT puts the shift before or after the delay.
- DUAL: Dual-tap delay line. Tweak controls the delay time for the second tap and ALT controls its feedback.
- REV: YALED ESREVER. Tweak warps the delay from forward to reverse, with “tape stop” sounds available in between. ALT mixes between the main reverse delay and a forward delay. Just want reverse? Set Mix, ALT, and Tweak to maximum.
- ARP: Chiptune arpeggiator delay. Tweak controls the speed of the arpeggiation and ALT selects from 8 scale options.
- DYNA: Dynamic delay. The delay time sweeps with your picking attack. Tweak controls the sweep amount and direction, and ALT sets the volume sensitivity. Be careful with short delay times - that’s where the laser birds live.
- PRESETS: Four built-in presets give you quadruple the tones in a single footprint. Add a MIDI controller for 16 presets.
- NEO MORPH: Seamlessly morph between different knob settings on the fly using the Option footswitch, expression pedal, Neo Footswitch, or MIDI controller.
- MULTIJACK: Connect an expression pedal, Neo Footswitch, or MIDI controller to this jack to add performance control to your pedal.
- OPTION FOOTSWITCH: Tap the left footswitch for tap tempo. Hold the left footswitch for Tap Tempo Subdivision or Ramp Morph.
- AUTO TRAILS: Set the pedal trails from 0-10 seconds. The pedal will automatically perform a smooth fade at your chosen time.
- CLOCK KNOB: Adjusts the operating frequency of the DSP in real-time. Turn this up for pristine digital delay, down for glitched-out garbage.
- MIDI CONTROL: Every knob and setting on the pedal is controllable using MIDI. Connect using the MultiJack and our Neo Link or directly to any Disaster Area Gen3 controller.
- SELECT BUTTON: Tap this button to select a new sound mode. Hold it down to access the alternate knob functions (listed in parentheses).
- USB PORT: Every Neo Series pedal features a USB port for MIDI control and firmware updates.
- Mono input
- Dual output (mix signal on tip, dry signal on ring)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms
- Output Impedance: 560 ohms
- DC 9V only, 100mA or greater
- Requires isolated DC power supply
- 4.7” x 2.6” x 1.5” H x W x D not including knobs
- Six delay modes
- Four presets, expandable to 16 with a MIDI controller
- MultiJack enables expression pedal, foot switch, or MIDI input
- Neo Morph allows controlling all knobs from expression or MIDI
- Tap Tempo with quarter, dotted eighth, eighth note divisions
- Hold Option switch to cycle delay subdivisions or trigger Neo Morph
- USB port for firmware updates and USB MIDI
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.