The Alesis SamplePad 4 is an all-in-one percussion and sample-playing instrument. It comes equipped with four responsive, LED-illuminated rubber pads, dual zone trigger input, and eight preset kits. With a built-in library of the most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds and the ability to load samples and loops, the only limit is your imagination. For even more flexibility, you can tune and add reverb to your sounds. Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse through your kits and you can drag and drop your samples via USB on a Mac or PC without removing your SD card. The bright blue LED lighting is clearly visible in every setting.
Alesis SamplePad 4 Drum Pad Features
- 4 pads allow endless percussive and sampling triggering possibilities
- Built-in library of 25 most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds
- 10 preset kits
- Add any sound sample or loop to your drum or percussion setup via SD card
- Accepts SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB, storing 89 user kits and 512 samples per card
- Dynamic blue LED lighting provides clear visibility in any setting
- Intuitive navigation lets you browse through your kits with ease
- Drag and drop samples via USB on Mac or PC without removing your SD card
- USB-MIDI in/out
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds
- Dual Trigger input for expansion
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.