When you demand uncompromising quality in your live rig, you need AKG quality. That's exactly what you get in the SR 4500 wireless receiver! Housed in an all-metal chassis, the SR 4500 is ready for the rigors of the road, and its onboard features make it perfect for any live wireless setup. This receiver lets you choose from among 1,200 selectable frequencies, and you can operate up to 70 channels simultaneously. Auto Setup, Environment Scan, and Rehearsal functions make setups incredibly easy, along with the programmable color display and the very convenient jog wheel. An integrated data interface gives you the option of controlling and monitoring the SR 4500 from your PC.AKG SR 4500 Wireless Receiver Features
- True diversity receiver with all-metal case
- B7 band, with up to 1,200 selectable frequencies
- Multiple frequency band use allows up to 70 channels to be operated simultaneously
- Transmitter battery status monitoring and tone code squelch
- Auto Setup, Environment Scan, and Rehearsal functions for quick and easy setup
- Backlit, programmable color display and jog wheel with selectable warning signal for ease of use
- Output for controlling external devices
- Integrated data interface for controlling and monitoring from a PC via System Architect
AKG's SR 4500 wireless receiver packs the performance and features you need into a compact, road-ready package!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.