- Circumaural, open-back stereo reference headphones
- HF reproduction to almost 40kHz for increased top end "air"
- Flat-wire voice coil technology for ultra-fast response, improved imaging and frequency location in stereo field
- Patented Varimotion multi-thickness, dual-layer, high-precision diaphragm for accurate and highly extended frequency reproduction
- Comfortable self-adjusting leather headband, soft cloth "3-D Form" earcushions designed for extended wear comfort
- Open-back design for natural, open sound; clean stereo imaging and increased depth of stereo field
- Bi-wired high-performance cable, custom storage cradle
AKG is the first manufacturer in the world to use revolutionary flat-wire technology in headphones, namely, the K 701. The result is a truly dramatic sound that places every musician at their correct location with pinpoint accuracy. This kind of agility, spaciousness, brilliant highs, and velvety, punchy bass is simply miraculous.
• Revolutionary flat-wire voice coil technology for extremely accurate sound and transient response
• Patented Varimotion diaphragm for sparkling highs and accurate bass response
• Two-layer diaphragm for wide dynamic range and superior clarity
• High-performance neodymium magnet system for minimum distortion
• True bi-wiring
• High-performance, 99.99% oxygen-free cable
• Professional 1/4" jack plug
• Comfortable, specially shaped "3D-Form" ear pads for perfect fit
• Padded, genuine leather headband
• Complete with stylish storage cradle
• Individually tested and numbered
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.