Over-ear, closed-back, foldable studio headphones.
With large 50 mm transducers and a closed-back, over ear design, K275 headphones are perfect for professional critical listening applications such as studio recording or live mixing. Just pick them up and you’ll find the roadworthy design takes away the worry of damage while traveling. Try them on and you’ll realize they provide the superior studio quality sound you expect from AKG. And you’ll never get tired of wearing AKG foldable studio headphones because their ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit.
Legendary AKG Sonic Performance
The K275 represents the culmination of decades of refinement—from the transducers, to the porting, to the fit and finish. With the K275, it’s almost as if you were sitting in front of a pair of great reference monitors—transparent, defined, and uncolored. Their superior sensitivity and low impedance offer maximum output before distortion, so you can use them with all your devices, even when playing music from lower-powered mobile devices.
You’ve Never Heard Bass Like This
When you’re serious about editing and mixing your music, you’re looking for more than thumping bass in your headphones, you need nuanced low frequencies. The K275 offer 50mm transducers—the largest in their class—to create greater low-frequency extension and detailed bass reproduction. This makes it easy to define each and every instrument you’re hearing.
Built to Last
From driver stress tests, to an 80,000-bend-cycle for cables—even an exaggerated drop test—AKG puts headphone designs through the gauntlet so you can count on them for years. All critical pieces are metal, including the hinge, guaranteeing they last through heavy use. Additionally, the cable is replaceable, further extending the life of your investment.
Take the Studio with You
With a foldable design made possible through an innovative, three-axis hinge, the K275 can easily be collapsed and transported in tight spaces, like a travel bag. The design minimizes the exposure to damage that comes with demanding mobile lifestyles.
Make Music in Comfort
The AKG K275 are the first foldable, studio-quality headphones in their classes to offer a self-adjusting headband, floating ear cups, and an innovative three-axis hinge to provide you an instant, all-over perfect fit with every use.
AKG headphones have become a trusted studio ally over the years for their ability to be worn, fatigue-free, for hours on sessions, due to their light weight, and comfortable slow-retention foam ear pads. With a secure fit and seal, AKG Foldable Studio Headphones provide ideal bass extension and with the K275’s closed back design you’ll prevent audio from leaking into open microphones during critical live recording sessions.
- Legendary AKG studio performance and comfort
- Over-ear, closed-back design for exceptional isolation
- Largest-in-class 50mm transducers for greater low-frequency extension
- Best-in-class frequency response for unrivaled clarity and detail
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance provide maximum output with a broad range of playback devices
- Foldable, ergonomic design allows you to take studio-quality sound with you—fitting right into your backpack or computer bag
- Headband self-adjusts for a perfect fit, every time you put them on
- Slow-retention foam ear pads ensure a comfortable, secure fit that also maximizes acoustic isolation
- Extreme AKG testing regimen ensures reliability even after heavy use
- Durable all-metal hinge designed for years of use
- Replaceable cable to maximize value and investment
Top quality AKG studio headphones. If you're in the market for a pair of this type, they should be on your short list.SPECIFICATIONS Type
- Ear coupling: Open back, over ear
- Primary application: Tracking, mixing
- Secondary application: Monitoring
- Bluetooth: No
- Frequency response (TX): 15Hz - 28kHz
- Sensitivity: 109 dBspl/V
- Driver size 50mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 295 g
- Cable type: Coiled
- Length: 5 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm, 1/4 in.
- Built-in mic: No
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.