Full-version Serato DJ Included Serato DJ is a robust program for digital DJ'ing. AMX comes with the full-version, letting you take advantage of precise, powerful audio manipulation in real-time. Already have Serato DJ? AMX unlocks it, providing both a control surface and audio interface to build around or have as an extra controller option. Utilizing Akai Pro's expertise in hardware innovation and sound manipulation mastery, the line between the physical and digital DJ world is extinct.
Ready for NoiseMap(TM) AMX features two sets of audio inputs, selectable as Line or Phono, to accept signals from Serato timecode vinyl, also known as Serato NoiseMap(TM). This Digital Vinyl System (DVS) lets you DJ with your digital music collection, while maintaining the feel and action of a turntable+vinyl setup. AMX accepts the Serato NoiseMap signal from your turntables and instantly sends it Serato DJ over a USB connection. Until now, similar systems were complex and cost-prohibitive. AMX is a rock-solid, affordable interface that fuses the best of analog feel with the best of digital music access. (Serato DVS Expansion Pack and timecode vinyl are sold separately)
Unleash a Monster Performance AMX features the renowned innoFADER mini crossfader at the heart of its mixing surface. Coveted for its uncanny response, smooth action, and impossibly-durable build quality, the innoFADER gives DJs of all types unmatched command over transitions and cuts. With a fully-adjustable curve response, the innoFADER mini can be calibrated for turntablists, electronic music DJ's, scratch/battle performers - AMX even includes a fader reverse switch - that can be worked hard, night in and night out.
Touch Down By themselves, the EQ and Filter knobs on AMX are tactile, responsive controls for shaping tracks and carving out transitions. These knobs also incorporate a dramatic "twist"- they react to the human touch. In Touch mode, each knob responds to a twist, a touch, or a combination of both. With a simple tap, you can kill an entire frequency band (or two, or three). Remove your finger and the missing bands become audible again, instantly. With Touch mode disengaged, they function as traditional mixer-style knobs for precision control over each decks' sonic composition.
Studio-Grade Audio Interface AMX packs professional functionality into a compact form-factor - take it everywhere. In addition to transport and mixing controls, it features a studio-grade audio interface. Get the mix from your computer to an amplification system with support for 24-bit, 96kHz audio output. As the center of your DVS setup, or as a compact travel-friendly controller, AMX brings the best of the studio to the stage in a way that only Akai Professional can.
AKAI AMX DJ Controller Features
- Provides extensive hands-on mixing, transport, and Serato NoiseMap capbility for Serato DJ
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required
- Expands control options to nearly any DJ setup
- 2 line faders with gain controls and tri-color LED metering
- 2 Phono/Line Inputs for Serato DJ Control Signal
- Pro-grade, adjustable mini innoFADER(TM) crossfader with reverse switch
- 2 sets of line/phono inputs for Serato DJ NoiseMap (timecode) signals*
- RCA audio outputs for sending your mix to speakers or amplifier systems
- 9 touch-activated knobs for groundbreaking EQ kills and Filter sweeps
- 3-band EQ per channel with dedicated filter knob
- Dedicated cue mix and cue gain knobs for custom headphone mixes via the 1/8-inch (3.5mm) headphone output
- Rotary-push knob for seamless library navigation and track search
- Load, search, transport, cue and sync buttons for each deck
- USB-powered for simple setup and use
- Low-profile, portable design
- Dimensions: 1.7 inches tall (42mm), 10.7 long (271mm), 5.3 wide (134mm
- *requires Serato DVS Expansion Pack, sold separately
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.