The ADL 1000 Tube Compressor/Limiter is a brilliant all discrete design providing phenomenal dynamic range with a clear, punchy, warm sound! Its "invisible" compression has made the ADL 1000 a very in-demand item. Each unit is hand built with the very finest workmanship available. So why settle for less? Find out today why so many people are using the ADL 1000 Tube Compressor/Limiter the "fattest" sound around!
ADL 1000 Features
- Balanced input and output
- XLR input and output jacks
- Stereo linking capability
- Wide dynamic range (15Hz - 30K)
- Heavy-Duty Chassis
- Works with unbalanced systems
- Easy to operate
- Handbuilt in the USA
- Great for analog & digital recording as well as live sound
- All tube design (no IC's or chips)
- High quality transformer
- Opto attenuators for "invisible" compression
ADL 1000 Specifications
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-30kHz ± 0.5 dB
- Clip: +22
- Distortion: @+4 + 0.75% @+20 + 0.18%
- Noise: -80 dB
- Input/Output Impedance: 600 Ohm Balanced XLR
- Gain Reduction: 40 dB
- Gain: 40 dB ± 1 dB
- Attack Time: 10 uSec.
- Release Time: ~0.07s. for 50% Release, 0.5s - 4s for 100% Release
- Panel Size: Standard Two Rack Space (2U)
- Panel Controls: Gain Reduction/Output +4 Switch Gain, Peak Reduction
- Power: 117 (Standard), 240 (Available on Request)
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.