When it comes to reverb, it’s all about the sound quality. Verberate is an algorithmic reverb plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with exceptional realism. The first Verberate version already raised the bar. Version 2 introduces the Vivid Hall algorithm that adds time variance to avoid the stiffness that plagues convolution based reverbs while preserving the natural high density reverb tails of Verberate 1.
Real acoustical surroundings will have slight variations due to air currents, moving performers or movements in the audience. While these variations may seem subtle, the effect towards the end of the reverb tail is significant, since the sound is reflected a large number of times before the reverb tail fades out. The new Vivid Hall algorithm models these random variations without artifacts like chorus effects or pitch changes, and is therefore capable of simulating reverberation of real halls with a higher degree of realism.
Another new feature is the ability to better simulate mechanical plate reverbs. High frequencies travel faster in metal plates than low frequencies, and this effect is called frequency dispersion. Verberate 2 now has a Dispersion parameter which allows for highly realistic plate reverb simulations when combined with the decay editor to simulate the longer high frequency decay of plate reverbs. A new Swirl parameter makes it possibly to simulate the feedback modulation effect found in many vintage digital reverb units.
The 15 early reflection patterns offered are algorithmic, calculated in real time and applied using convolution. A dense and resonance free late reverb tail follows the early reflections, resulting in extremely convincing room simulations with impressive depth combined with the flexibility algorithmic reverbs are known for.
A large catalog of beautiful factory presets is delivered with Verberate 2 and a clear and to-the-point graphical user interface simplifies the search for a specific reverb quality.Highlights
- Highly realistic simulation of real acoustical spaces and mechanical plates
- The new time variant Vivid Hall algorithm goes beyond convolution
- Powerful decay editor allows frequency dependent reverb times
- Versatile integrated output equalizer
Acon Digital Verberate 2 is available for both Windows (PC) and macOS (Macintosh). Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available for Windows and the version for macOS is 64 bit. The plug-in formats VST, VST3, AAX Native / AudioSuite and Audio Units (macOS only) are supported. Acon Digital Verberate 2 supports mono and stereo audio formats. If you need a reverb that works with surround and immersive formats, please see Verberate Immersive 2.Features Platforms and Plug-in Formats
- Available as VST or AAX plug-ins on PC (Windows)
- Available as VST, AAX or AU plug-ins on Apple Macintosh (macOS)
- Native 32 bit or 64 bit versions of all plug-ins are available
- Supports sampling rates up to 96 kHz
- Mono and stereo (true stereo processing)
- Two different late reverb algorithms: The new Vivid Hall and the Legacy Hall from version 1
- Vivid Hall is time variant and resonance free
- Independent early reflections and reverberation tail processors
- True stereo processing
- Realistic early reflections that blend into the mix without unpleasant comb filter effects
- Dense late reverberation tails
- Able to model frequency dispersion in mechanical plate reverbs
- Optional swirl effect models the frequency modulated cloud-like reverb tails of vintage digital reverb units
- Uncluttered user interface
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response and frequency dependent reverberation times
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets
- Save, load and categorize user presets
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.