The Virus TI2 Polar effectively one-ups Access's previous TI model with its redesigned front panel and housing, 25 percent boost of processing power, updated OS with onboard effects like Tape Delay and Frequency Shifter, and the enhanced Virus Control 3.0 plug-in. Ideal for studio musicians, producers, and touring musicians alike, the 37-key virtual-analog synth is both easy to play live and a pleasure to keep in the studio.
Super Fat FX Section Thanks to the OS4 update, this compact integrated modeling synth has a rather robust effects section. The Virus TI2 Polar adds a Tape Delay effect, a Frequency Shifter, several different distortion algorithms, and an effect called Character.
With Character, you can shape the tone of a preset and recall the sounds of several vintage and well-known synthesizers, as well as emphasis certain aspects of the patch to allow it to cut better through the mix or fade it into the background with an extra-wide stereo field.
Its Tape Delay is especially sweet during live performances. It syncs smoothly to tempo, letting you decide if a Doppler effect takes place when changing the tempo. When making the stereo Frequency Shifter and the Ring Modulator algorithms, Access turned to '70s stompboxes for inspiration.
6 Delectable Distortions on the Menu OS4 gives the Virus TI2 Polar six saucy distortion types modeled on vintage guitar distortion pedals: Mint Overdrive (tubes!), Curry Overdrive (extreme), Saffron Overdrive (harsh and grungy), Onion Overdrive (fuzzy), Pepper Overdrive (clean), and Chili Overdrive (classic fuzzbox). These virtual stompboxes feature carefully modeled distortion curves and tonal characteristics, as well as tone controls where appropriate.
You can use the distortions to add anything from warm tube-like tones to circuit-bent-like mangled messes to your music. Featuring a wide dynamic range and controls to customize the sound, the distortion algorithms on the Virus TI2 Polar also have improved bit and sampling-rate reduction, making it simple to change the quality and cutoff point with precise, continuously variable control.
Many Sound Design Options Also courtesy of OS4, a powerful arpeggiator to matrix feature allows you to use the arpeggiator pattern to modulate any of the parameters available to the modulation matrix. You can use this to create dynamic, rhythmic patterns within a sound, kind of like what you can achieve with a step sequencer.
The synth's Vowel Filter provides an effective way to vocalize any sound, vocoder style, while a Comb Filter is capable of creating anything from subtle, pitched overtones to extreme time-warped deconstruction of any given patch.
Completely Overhauled Virus Control Plug-in With a redesigned user interface, Virus Control is poised to infect you with some virtual-analog excitement. Giving you total control over the Virus TI2 Polar from within your DAW, version 3.0 of the plug-in features a side chain input that allows you to mangle audio from a sequencer track with the FX and sound engine of the hardware Virus (for selected hosts only).
The Access Virus TI2 Polar sports a 37-key synth-action keyboard, along with alloy and wooden side panels. It's the ultimate convergence of hardware and software, putting VST control and analog synthesis at your fingertips.
Features: - 37-Key virtual-analog synthesizer
- Effects section enhanced with Tape Delay, Frequency Shifter, distortion algorithms, and Character
- Updated Virus Control 3.0 plug-in integrates hardware with DAW software
- OS4 adds Vowel and Comb filters and 2-dimensional modulation matrix
- Programmable arpeggiator pattern for every patch
- 25% More processing power than the Virus TI
- Redesigned front panel and housing for compact, lightweight portability
- Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load
- Audio and MIDI I/O can be used by the sequencer application as an audio and MIDI interface
- Sample-accurate timing and delay-compensated connection to your sequencer
- 3 Main oscillators and one sub-oscillator per voice
- Wavetable oscillators, hyperSaw oscillators, grantable oscillators, and formant oscillators
- 2 Multimode filters (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, band-stop) and Analog Filter
- Independent delay and reverb for all 16 multi mode slots
- 129 Parallel effects
- Dedicated remote mode turns the Virus TI into an universal remote control for VST/AU plug-ins and external synths
- 6 Balanced outputs with +4 dB level and switchable soft limiting algorithm
- 192 kHz D/A converters with S/PDIF digital I/O
- Tap tempo
- Knob quantize for creating stepped controller movements
- 2 ADSTR envelopes
- Extended memory: 512 RAM patches and 2,048 ROM patches (rewritable)
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations on all important parameters
- Multi mode with embedded patches
- Compatible with USB
- Synth-action keyboard with 37 keys, velocity response, and aftertouch
- 2 pedal inputs
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.