Ableton Push 2 and Live 9.5 Standard is a killer music-creation combo that's perfect for crafting and performing electronic music. The Push 2 controller offers you a matrix of 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads surrounded by additional control tools that let you transition effortlessly between setting up your session, laying down individual grooves, and putting it all together into a final mix. A high-detail display lets you browse comfortably and stay on top of parameters, beat slicing, and more, so you never need to look at your computer. Add to that the full power of Ableton Live 9.5 Standard, and there's no limit to what you can create.
Ableton Push 2 with Live 9.5 Standard at a Glance
- Hands-on control enhances your workflow
- Playable pads make music production easy
- Sample and slice with total tactile control
- Bundled with Ableton Live 9.5 Standard
Hands-on control enhances your workflow
From the beginning, Ableton Live has been a musical playground that allows artists like you to create fully developed music from scratch, and Live 9.5 comes loaded with more instruments and production options than ever. Push 2 puts all of that potential right at your fingertips, allowing you to access the tools you need while keeping you locked into your creative workflow. A high-resolution color display surrounded by touch-sensitive encoders lets you move effortlessly from browsing devices and plug-ins to slicing up beats, tweaking virtual instrument parameters, and more. There's literally no need to look at your computer monitor when you're creating and performing with Push 2.
Playable pads make music production easy
For many of us here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia who grew up with keyboards, Push 2 was the pad controller that finally won us over. When it comes to musical expression, this 64-pad matrix has most keyboards beat. You can create swells between individual notes just by applying pressure, and you can bend notes with the touch strip. Multicolor lighting even lets you keep track of key intervals and scales - a real bonus if you're used to a conventional keyboard. This same matrix makes triggering loops for improvised arrangements totally intuitive, and you can't beat these pads when it comes to laying down drum grooves. Best of all, you can switch between performing, developing new beats, and launching loops so fast that you'll never break your flow.
Sample and slice with total tactile control
Expanded sampling capabilities in Live 9.5 work seamlessly with Push 2 to make chopping loops and producing beats easier than ever. For starters, sampling in new beats is a totally streamlined process, and once you've captured your material, slicing loops across the pads and creating new beats is a piece of cake. The full-color display lets you zoom in on specific details, and the conveniently positioned encoders make tweaking slices and warping samples intuitive. This makes Push 2 the perfect companion to the overhauled Simpler sample engine in Ableton Live 9.5.
Bundled with Ableton Live 9.5 Standard
More than a DAW, Ableton Live 9.5 Standard's scene-based workflow makes your recording and sequencing environment part of the creative process itself. Whether you're an electronic musician or a songwriter, the unique workflow, high-quality recording capabilities, and fully stocked toolbox make Live 9.5 Standard perfect for any style or type of music production. In addition to a redesigned Simpler sampling instrument, which makes beat slicing easy, Live 9.5 Standard comes loaded with enhanced metering and waveform displays, amazing new filters, and expanded performance options, and it's all the more impressive when you combine it with Push 2.
Ableton Push 2 with Live 9.5 Standard Features
- The ultimate controller for Ableton Live and a perfect companion to Live 9.5
- High-res color screen provides detailed visual feedback and waveform display
- Touch-sensitive encoders and additional controls provide complete access to Live
- 64-pad matrix for playing instruments, slicing beats, improvising with loops, and more
- Velocity-/pressure-sensitive pads play like a sophisticated musical instrument
- Select scales and see important integers directly on the pad matrix
- 2 footswitch inputs give you even more control options
- Runs on USB power with optional external power for added illumination
- Includes power supply, USB cable, and a full version of Live 9.5 Standard
Unleash amazing music-creation power with Ableton Push 2 with Live 9.5 Standard!
Ableton Push 2 with Live 9.5 Standard Tech Specs
- Pads 64 velocity/pressure sensitive pads
- Encoders/Pots 8 Touch-sensitive controls
- Other Controllers Touch strip - pitch bend, scrolling
- Hardware Requirements - Mac 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7 or later
- Pedal Inputs 2 x 1/4" - sustain, loop control, record start
- MIDI I/O USB
- USB USB Type-B
- Power Supply 12V Power supply included, optional USB 2.0 power
- Height 1.65"
- Width 14.88"
- Depth 11.96"
- Weight 6.0 lbs.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.